Monday, August 30, 2010

I didn't win the Maybelline contest T_T

Well, excuse my english...my language is not perfect. 


So here's the thing...last week i saw Maybelline contest on twitter. The prize was a Maybelline mineral powder foundation and fruity jelly lipgloss. I have the powder but i really want the lipgloss ( Sherina looks really cute on the lipgloss print advertising :D ). So the rules were i need to submit the picture of my Maybelline products plus i need to wrote something that show how much i love the products.


I think i did great.


But i didn't win T_T


I saw the pictures of the 5 winners and don't mean to be arogan but... my picture is much better... I feel sad but hey! is just a lipgloss :D i can easily go to the mall and purchase it (but i refuse). So i will wait until the next Maybelline contest... maybe i will win it next time? hopefully ! :D


http://twitpic.com/2ijn37




What do you all think off it? advice is appreciated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment