Friday, March 25, 2011

Guess Who's Back!

Hey everyone! I'm back with another post!

Well I have to tell you that I took the tree braids out 2 weeks ago. They were starting to wreak havoc on my edges. I'm glad I took them out when I did though..I was starting to get buildup galore on my edges. After going through all that, I think tree braids would be the last braid style that I would recommend to anybody. If you have to get braids, get kinky twists.


I also did a my first length check of the year. I'm slowly getting to BSL. However, I wonder if my bra strap is actually where MBL is. Anyway, let's take a look at the progress from December to March. The top photo is is the most recent photo while the bottom one is my update from December.






You can see my hair starting to even out a bit which is great. I can't wait until I reach my final goal of MBL. Maybe I can get there by the end of this year. Who knows? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment