Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Look of the Day: Loose/Messy Ballerina Bun

Happy Christmas Eve lovelies!!

I hope all of you are having a great Christmas Eve spending time with the ones you love. If you're not spending time with the ones you love and are doing some last minute shopping, I hope it's going well. If you're traveling, I hope you all arrive at your destinations safe and sound.


Me? I arrived home in VA yesterday! :) I flew in last night (Can you believe a 12hr drive is an hour and a half flight!?!) and now I'm ready to run some errands with my mama. One thing I always forget about VA around this time of year is that it's cold.....cold and windy. It's not like B'ham where it's pretty much still warm (temps in the 60s, and some days the 70s). So needless to say, my hair is up in a bun right now. I wanted to do something quick that will get me out the door in a timely manner.

So......

Today I am rocking a loose/messy ballerina bun. The beauty of this bun is that you only need bobby pins. I didn't use a hair tie at all (mainly because I wanted a more loose look and not necessarily sleek). I pretty much gathered my hair, twisted it into a bun, and secured the bun with bobby pins. As always, I sleeked my edges down with gel.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys a look of my look for day: the loose/messy ballerina bun.




Anyways y'all, my mom is ready to head out the door. I gotta go! Happy/Merry Christmas Eve everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment