Friday, September 4, 2009

EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS!?! Chris Brown: "Nobody Taught Rihanna and Me How to Love Each Other"

BIGGA BREAKFAST RADIO SHOW::V.I.P. Page

Fallen R&B star tells Larry King he's still in love with his ex, wishes that he "could have changed that night" in an interview that aired wednesday night on Larry King Live. "It's a night I wish I could just take back
"I've said countless times how sorry I am—to Rihanna," Brown said last week in an interview that aired tonight on Larry King Live.

"It's a night I wish I could just take back...I feel totally ashamed of what I did "The repentant R&B star emphasized that he wants to put his best foot forward from now on—something he might be able to do now that he's established that "of course" he remembers attacking Rihanna in the wee hours of Feb. 8.

"Our relationship was pretty good," Brown said of their life together leading up to the incident. "We had a pretty sturdy and great relationship." However, Brown repeatedly refused to discuss the particulars of that night and why he treated Rihanna the way he did. It's one of those things I wish I could have relived to make it totally different," he said simply. At least Brown's mother, who says she loves Rihanna like a daughter, and his lawyer appear fully confident the "Run It" purveyor is not the irredeemable abuser some might consider him to be.

"One of the things that's interesting about Chris is, he wanted to take responsibility immediately," said defense attorney Mark Geragos. "He did not want to deny this...That's not usual in my line of work," he quipped.
"He was forthright, he felt guilty, he felt a great deal of remorse," Geragos continued, adding that it was only because of his lawyerly advice that Brown didn't immediately start apologizing in every direction.

Yesterday at 04:37 · · / · Share · Report

Russell Mckay
Den a suh im seh??..haha..

Him did learn how fi tump har up tho!!
Yesterday at 09:02 · Delete

Ravi Sethi
She needs a good beating. She probably deserved it
Yesterday at 10:41 · Delete

Rose Channce
WHAT???? Ravi Sethi would you say the same thing if it was your mother, sister or someone else close to you?
Yesterday at 11:06 · Delete

Yesterday at 11:15 · Delete

Ravi Sethi
No but they not famous. Lots of famous people are weird. Drug addicts depressed etc. She probably had an affair with his dad or something!
Yesterday at 12:29 · Delete

Ravi Sethi
Most people get beat up for a reason. He should tell people the reason and let the public vote whether it deserved a beating or not!
Yesterday at 12:30 · Delete
Darren Sewell
Have you seen the film about Tina Turner?
Yesterday at 12:33 · Delete
Rachael Gore
Rachael Gore
My Mum made me watch that Tina Turner film when I was a kid. I'll never forget it.
Yesterday at 13:39 · Delete
Ravi Sethi
No what happened to her?
Yesterday at 13:46 · Delete
Gareth Hulin
You cannot condone violence from a man to a woman , get a grip mate.
Yesterday at 19:59 · Delete
Ravi Sethi
Its equal opportunities now. Men women lesbian gay. Beating a woman no different to beating a man. She got enough money should have hired a body guard
2 hours ago · Delete
Darren Sewell
What would you do if she was your sister?
2 hours ago · Delete

Gareth Hulin
Ravi.your arse and your mouth seem to be in conflict.
about an hour ago · Delete

Darren Sewell
Well said Gareth. Glad he ain't on my friends list.
about an hour ago · Delete

Gareth Hulin
I'm a lover not a fighter baby.
about an hour ago · Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment