Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Making the Switch

For some reason, I've been evaluating the products that I use in my hair. I know that all the products I use work great for my hair but I feel like there may be something better. I have quite a feel natural products in my regimen: Giovanni Direct Leave In, Jane Carter Solution Wrap and Roll, Jane Carter Solution Revitializing Leave In*, and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner. Let me tell you, when I use these products my hair feels AMAZING! Well that got me to thinking....maybe I should use more natural products in my regimen. Now, I know that my regimen can be completely natural because I relax. I get that. I just see that my hair responds better to natural products. So now, I have to find a new mild protein conditioner and a new sulfate free shampoo. I will be trying Aubrey Organics GPB and one of the shampoos by Giovanni (not sure which one yet). Of course I will keep you all posted on how that goes so....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment