Monday, November 1, 2010

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Edge Control





Man....this stuff is like wax in a jar but it keeps ya edges slicked ALL THE WAY DOWN!

So I basically tried this stuff on a whim. Just to check it out since gel has been hit or miss with my edges. I was in Wally World and behold! This stuff was sitting there just asking me to purchase it. I believe I paid around $6-$7 for it. This stuff claims to have no alcohol (and it doesn't according to the ingredients) and it's non-greasy. It also contains wheat protein, glycerin, and aloe vera.

When I first opened the jar, the product looked like clear wax and it has the consistency of wax. I don't know how something that has a waxy consistency can be non greasy but ok. I applied a little bit of the product ( I used just enough to cover the tip of my pointer finger) to my edges. When I tell you that my edges laid down and stayed that way all day!!! ORS may be on to something with this stuff. A word of advice though: a little definitely goes a long way. Don't use too much or you will shellac you hair to you scalp.....and that's not a good thing.

So far, I love this product. I use it when I have all my hair brushed back (bangs included). Definitely keeps hair in one place!

No comments:

Post a Comment