Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year from "The Only JAIDEN"

            

2010 was a great year for a lot of us, including myself. I have had the pleasure of doing many things that I've never done before as a result of opened doors and opportunities. One of those opened doors was opening this fashion blog to you. I've put a lot of time into this blog and as a result, in just over a month since its debut, this blog has over 6,500 views and counting from over 15 countries.

I'm looking to do greater things in 2011 with this blog and other similar ventures that includes modeling.

Some people (that may be you) may not have had a good 2010, but I want to let you know--if anyone hasn't told you yet--that as long as you're breathing, as long as you're physically mobile, as long as you're reading this message... IT AIN'T OVER FOR YOU; DON'T GIVE UP. It's not over until you say it's over. Just keep pressing on for the better things in life. Do something different that will better you and your family in 2011. Help someone, gain greater spirituality and a personal relationship with God, do MORE for yourself.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment