Monday, December 27, 2010

What’s Inside My Purse?


These are the things that I carry with me on most days, but sometimes I leave the umbrella or the books at home. You know… sometimes my purse feels sooo heavy !


The purse, I got it from my sister, she bought it when she was backpacking to Malaysia. I also bring a notebook and a pen ( so I can write assignment, test, or anything) , my old purple wallet and ‘Mini Shopaholic’ novel ! Aaaahhh I love Shopaholic Series...sometimes i bring magazine with me, just to kill time.



An umbrella because you never know when you’re going to need it, hand sanitizer to cleans up your hand and kills all the bacteria! A flashdrive thing and an earphone to listen the musics on my phone.


Marc Jacobs ‘Daisy’ eau de toilette that I bought at Changi Airport ( Is my boyfriend’s favorite ! ) and my makeup bag… I bring two bottles of perfumes because I just back from travelling. Usually I just carry one.


Tissue, face wipes, baby wipes, and my oooollllldddddd cellphone which I still really love :D

Tomorrow I will post ' What's Inside My Makeup Bag ' 
I promise... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment