Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Early October Rambling...

Happy Tuesday lovelies!

I know it has been awhile since I have last posted. Honestly, I haven't really had much to talk about. I'm not really trying any new products because i'm on a mission to use up the products I have and I'm not doing much to my hair since I've been wigging it up.

So what do I talk about!?

I figure that now is a good a time as any to post my hair goals for the month. I usually have hair goals every month but I don't post them because the seem so mundane. However, I think I'm going to start so that you guys can get an idea of how I view my hair journey as well as the things I struggle with.

All right, here we go:

1) Keep up with my personal Autumn wig challenge. This can be hard at times because it is so easy to get bored. I know that in the long run, this will be beneficial for my hair but sometimes I want to jazz it up a bit.

2) Be consistent with the Vitamin B complex pills. I don't like taking pills and they are such a pain to remember to take.


3) Find a way to decrease this massive shedding. I shed like a freaking dog. And I don't like it.


That's it. Really October is my month to fight against the boredom. What are your goals for the month. How are you progressing in meeting those goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment