Friday, December 16, 2011

The Official Trailer of Tyler Perry's 'GOOD DEEDS' (In Theatres Feb. 2012)


This is sure to be one movie AFTER MY OWN HEART. I try to do the best I can to help others even though my resources don't stretch as far as many well-established organizations, but when I can, my heart FEELS SO GOOD.

Check out the official trailer of Tyler Perry's 'GOOD DEEDS' movie, coming to theatres in 2012. It's about a newlywed businessman (Tyler Perry, who takes the lead role for the first time without a Madea bodysuit) who discovers a janitor living in her car with her child, and Tyler Perry just wants to help.

Stars are Thandie Newton, Gabrielle Union, Phylicia Rashad, Eddie Ciprian, and more.


OHHH BOY, I can tell this is going to be good! See for yourself...

Pic/ Vid: Google, YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment