Sunday, January 31, 2010

Michael Jackson Tribute Grammy's 2010

Check out Usher, Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood, Jennifer Hudson and Smokey Robinson pay tribute to the King of Pop at the 2010 Grammy Awards!

Leading the winner's circle was Beyoncé, who made history with six trophies - the most ever won by a woman in one night at the awards bash.

Taking the prize for song of the year for Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It), she said: "Thank you so much... this has been such an amazing night for me and I'd love to thank the Grammys."

Nominated for 10 awards, she said thanked her hubby, saying: "I'd like to thank my family including my husband, I love you," she added, referring to rapper Jay-Z.

Meanwhile, it was country starlet Swift, 20, who beat her to the album of the year prize, with her record "Fearless".
 
Taking home a total of four awards, Swift leapt about the stage gushing: "Oh wow —thank you so much! I just hope that you know how much this means to me ... that we get to take this back to Nashville."

But the glory was stolen by an old pro and a fashion queen when Sir Elton John confirmed the hype and took to the stage to open the night with a Lady Gaga duet.

Gaga stunned the crowd in a painfully revealing green leotard and shoulder pads to perform her track Poker Face before the Rocket man joined her to sing a mash up of his hit Your Song with her Speechless song.

Britney Spears was among the fashion disasters on the night when she turned up in a bodysuit draped in a mesh sheath.

Michael Jackson Tribute Grammy Performance 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment