Sunday, February 20, 2011

JAY-Z and LEBRON JAMES Go 'Humanitarian': Presents Renovated Gym For L.A. Youth

LeBron James and Jay-Z

I just love it... my heart is warmed when I see anyone doing a service to their community or even to a community that is not their own. Los Angeles is clearly not Lebron's or Jay-Z's own; they presented a newly renovated gym, during NBA's All-Star weekend, to the youth of L.A. through Boys & Girls Club and sponsorship by Sprite. Everyone had a good time, these two moguls enjoy what they do, and it really shines through the community.

If you don't know me, I want you to know right now that I LOVE to give back to the community. I have a program that I'm growing that services kids in the Detroit area. See http://justbcuz.org .

Jay-Z
Jay-Z talking to reporter; he must be working on new music (look @ the hair)


Pic: RapUp

No comments:

Post a Comment