Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 2011: 6 Month Update

Wow. The end of June is upon us and I cannot believe that 2011 is halfway over!!! Thus far, this year has been nothing short of amazing! Anyway, I just wanted to make a post that shows my progress from the beginning of the year to now.


This picture was taken in January following my first relaxer for the year and a trim.


I took this picture 2 weeks ago following my proposal defense. I was so excited to not have anything school related to do when I got home that I did my hair!


You know what? Now that I look at the pictures I see that I have made tremendous progress in 6 months. For awhile, I've felt like I haven't made the kind of progress I wanted to. However, now that I see the pictures from January until now, I see my hair is doing it's thing.

How is your progress going? How would you classify your progress in 6months?

No comments:

Post a Comment