Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Video: Stevie Wonder Prepping to Compete on ‘Dancing With The Stars’

Alright, we all know that Stevie Wonder is a talented man and can really get down on the piano. And we all know that he’s blind. But apparently that isn’t going to stop him from competing on the very much talked about “Dancing With The Stars.


*Yes, the singer announced on “The Ellen DeGeneres Show” that he intends to compete on “Dancing With The Stars.”

The US version of BBC One's “Strictly Come Dancing” and show off his dance moves on television.

When Ellen asked him, “Is there any truth to the rumor? Are you thinking about doing ‘Dancing With the Stars’?” he responded, “I’m losing weight.

When I get to where I feel like I’m gonna look good enough for what I wanna do, I’ll do that.” He did consider joining back in 2008.

But this wouldn’t be the first time someone with a disability competed. Deaf actress Marlee Matlin competed in 2008 and amputee Heather Mills, Paul McCartney’s ex-wife, in 2007.


Video: Stevie Prepping to Compete on ‘Dancing With The Stars’

No comments:

Post a Comment