Monday, January 23, 2012

ELIJAH CONNOR Is THE ONLY JAIDEN's First Elected MR. FEBRUARY For Style


ELIJAH CONNOR, Detroit native and singer, and most notably featured on Tocarra's and Donald Trump's 'The Ultimate Merger' dating show, has graced my blog as my first elected model of the month.

I hereby slate ELIJAH CONNOR as MR. FEBRUARY for Style. I admire this guy's style because it's cool, non-confrontational, bold but never over-the-top, kind of like his very own personality. The all-around way of how Elijah carries himself as a model and singer will surely and already meets his match for success.

Check out more pics from his folio and visit his website http://elijahconnor.com :


Comment and/or message me on Facebook or Twitter if you want to enter the running of THE ONLY JAIDEN's Model of the Month!

Pic: Various sites; Google

No comments:

Post a Comment