Monday, August 8, 2011

The Best & Worst Dressed at Teen Choice Awards 2011

Hi everyone I'm going to to show my opinion about the best and the worst dressed ( also the undecided ) at Teen Choice Awards 2011. So these are the list :)

Best Dressed

Zoey Deschanel



Avril Lavigne



Nina Dobrev in Dolce and Gabbana




Rachel Bilson



Selena Gomez in Erin Fetherson



Blake Lively in Gucci




Kellan Lutz



Kim Kardashian in Givenchy, Kendall Jenner in Aurelio Costarella, and Kylie Jenner



Taylor Swift in Rafael Cannamo



Taylor Lautner



Cameron Diaz



Maggie Q





Worst Dressed

Tyra Banks



Emma Stone in Christian Dior



Fergie in Dolce and Gabbana



Demi Lovato




Undecided

Kourtney Kardashian
I do love the color, but for me it just looks like she was wearing a curtain or something. I just wish she was using a belt on her waist to add definition.



Nikki Reed in Etro
Again, a belt will do wonders.



Ashley Greene in Givenchy
I love the idea of simplicity but the shape of this dress is not flater her body



So tell me your favorite? do you agree with me? do you have your opinion? tell me in the comment below.

PS: English is my second language, so excuse my grammar. Don’t hesitate to correct my grammar. Comment, send me an e-mail, or tweet me @melisaberry




No comments:

Post a Comment