Thursday, August 18, 2011

Small Collective Haul + Reviews


The Body Shop Body Butter in “Mango” and “Sweet Lemon”
Did I tell you that I love The Body Shop body butter? In my opinion it is seriously the best product from the company, excellent moisture, wide range of selection, and it seems like these body butters great enough to spread on my toast! The mango scent is one of my all times favorites, the sweet lemon is the latest scent, to me it smells ok, light citrusy smell, not the sour and invigorating lemon smell that I want, but it does the job, moisturize my dry skin plus gives a silky smooth feeling.

The Body Shop Face and Body Brush
I bought this brush because I desperately need a better quality brush in my collection. Since MAC brushes are too expensive and Sigma Brushes hard to come by in my country, I decide to give it a try, the first thing came to my mind when I tried it was “the handle waaay too huge and not comfortable, the brush itself on the other hand, is very soft and give me a nice application.” No regret buying this brush. Especially at that day The Body Shop gave me 45% off for everything that I bought! Great deal!

Revlon Colorstay Foundation in “Nude” for combination/oily skin
I bought it about a month ago, after spent months thinking about should I buy it or not. After I heard good reviews on makeupalley and so many beauty gurus rave about this foundation on youtube, I decide to give it a try. The first thing come to my mind when I used it was “wow the hole is huge! Why don’t they give me pumps?!” so much product comes out, create a waste, create a mess!  The foundation itself give me a medium coverage and flawless finish, so far I never have a breakouts after using this foundation, I just think the packaging can be better.

EOS Lip Balm in “Summer Fruit”
Yes I love Youtube, and when so many beauty gurus swear by this cute lip balm, I know I had to have it! So I went online and purchased this on indomakeup.com, it is much more expensive than the original price on EOS website but what can I do? This product is not available in my country T_T but it is worth it, even so many celebs love it! it is organic, gluten-free, paraben-free, petrolatum-free, and phthalate-free. It smells yummy and taste good! Sweet natural taste, not a sweet turn to bitter chemical taste that I find in my Hawaiian Tropic “Tropical flavor”. Overall I’m pleased by this cute little ball, and I will definitely try the other flavors, lemon drop and sweet mint are intriguing.




Celebrities love it too

Have you ever try the product I mention above? What do you think about it?

PS: English is my second language, so forgive my poor grammar and limited vocabulary, don’t hesitate to correct my English, I am willing to learn, comment, send me an email, or tweet me @melisaberry


No comments:

Post a Comment