Thursday, August 18, 2011

Miss Community United Kingdom 2011 National Final @ Black Lounge & Music Bar, Huddersfield


Miss Community United Kingdom 2011 National Final

We would like to invite you to attend Miss Community United Kingdom National Final on the 24th September 2011 at the exclusive Black Lounge & Music Bar. Huddersfield West Yorkshire, HD1 1NP.





Be apart of the experience and watch the prestigious showcase of Talent,Grace & Beauty& help us raise funds for Cancer Research UK.
( a percentage of tickets sale will be donated to Cancer Research Uk)

Pink Cocktail Drinks Reception on arrival

Live acts

Charity Raffle in aid of Cancer Research UK

After Party serving the finest Caribbean Cuisine

Tickets £10 adult £7 child Tickets on the door

Doors open 4pm | show starts 4.30pm

Miss Community UK Pageant Director
West Yorkshire
The founder & pageant director of Miss Community United Kingdom, the current Miss Commonwealth Caribbean 2010-2011and CCA Ambassador

I started my professional pageant career in May 2009 and won my 1st title in August 2009 , in that time I won 7titles and have been a finalist in 10 pageants including Miss Intercontinental GB 2009 Miss Universe GB 2010 & Miss Commonwealth International 2010

I am also the founder of F.P.P. Academy a school of create arts modelling and pageantry. I enjoyed a career as a tv and radio presenter, hosted my own show Rush and became a TV presenter.

My aim is to give everyone a chance to shine! A chance To follow their dreams, ambitions and to be a great role model. All My Love

Natalie (
Miss Community United Kingdom)
http://www.justgiving.com/misscommunityuk

Cancer Research UK
Charity Registration No. in England and Wales 1089464, Scotland 
SC041666

No comments:

Post a Comment