Monday, September 19, 2011

The Best and The Worst Dresses at The 2011 Primetime Emmy Awards

Hi everyone, this is my opinion about the best and the worst dresses at The Emmys 2011, lets take a look

The Best

Kate Winslet in Elia Saab
She totally looks beautiful, the color looks great on her and the dress fits her perfectly. It is showing the curves in a classy way plus the Cartier earrings add a little extra, a true Hollywood movie star look.


Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan
In my opinion this is Nina’s best look in her red carpet history. Of course it is definitely going to help to have her slim and tone physique, her small waist really makes me jealous! but this Donna Karan dress helps to accentuate her curves more, very sexy and elegant.


Sofia Vegara in Vera Wang
Va va voom!!! Sofia looks hot! The color is gorgeous, the gold earrings with encrusted diamonds and emeralds are to die for!  Simply stunning.


Christina Hendricks in Johanna Johansson
Another bombshell at the night. For me usually Christina Hendricks red carpet looks are either hit or miss. Never in between, but this time she looks absolutely beautiful. I adore the sparkly details on her dress.


Jennifer Carpenter
Stunning! The sequins are glamorous , the color is very pretty, delicate and ethereal looking.


Kelly Osbourne in J. Mendel
It just me or this dress reminds me of Keira Knightley’s Vera Wang gown at Oscar a few years ago? No matter what, Kelly looks beautiful, the dress show her (new) great figure! The color is vampy! But the chiffon at the bodice gives a romantic feel.


Naya Rivera
This black dress is the definition of classy and edgy, I love the simple cutting at the bottom part and the unusual details at the top.


Evan Rachel Woods in Elie Saab
Two words. Femme Fatale.


Katie Holmes in Calvin Klein
I love that she brings another color to the crowd, a very lovely blue indeed, very simple and clean cut, she just looks effortlessly beautiful.


Lea Michelle in Marchesa
I love the shoulder area, it gives the dress that extra ‘oommpphh’ and you all should google the back area, it is drapped, beyond gorgeous.


Sarah Hyland in Christian Siriano
Playful pleats detail, asymmetrical one shoulder, very age appropriate, she looks incredible in it.


Julia Stiles in Georges Hobeika
The pale blue color is just very romantic, the lace on the bottom and the bodice just look perfect.



Worst Dresses

Heidi Klum in Christian Siriano
Reminds me of seaweed in the sea.


Minka Kelly in Christian Dior
Maybe she expresses her feeling because Galliano is fired by Dior? Sad and gloomy.


Jenna Ushkowitz
It just looks harsh on her, very boxy, not flattering.


Julianna Margulies in Armani Prive
It just looks weird for me.


Kristen Wiig in Zac Posen
I love the ombre idea, by I think this is not the right color combination.


Gwyneth Paltrow in Emilio Pucci
This is just plain ugly. Sorry...


Jayma Mays in Zuhair Murad
What is wrong with Jayma Mays, is she trying to be a Barbie/ballerina/statue on the wedding cake?



Undecided

Rashida Jones in Alberta Ferretti
I do love the dress, I just think it need ironing! And she needs like a statement necklace or something to complete the look.


Padma Lakshmi in Armani Prive
Somehow I like this dress, but there is something about it that I don’t really like…but I can’t point out what?! Maybe it just looks very shiny for my liking.


Diana Agron in Riksanda Ilincic
It needs steaming or ironing ASAP!


Heather Morris
I just love Heather because she takes risk with this dress, but I'm not in love with this dress. Just ok looking.


Claire Danes in Oscar De La Renta
I still can’t decide wheter I love it or I hate it.


Paz De La Huerta
Please wipe of that lipstick and brush that hair, the makeup and hairdo just ruin the dress.


Do you have a favorite? did I forget to include someone in all these lists? do you agree with me? or you don't agree with me? just tell me on the comment below :D

No comments:

Post a Comment