Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Could Not Resist....

So I was sitting around today, just piddling, when I decided to do a super duper small, mini length check.


I went to my bathroom, plugged up my trusty old Sedu (and set it to 280), and unraveled one of my braids. After I ran a comb through said section, I lightly ran my flatiron thru it ( just enough to loosen it up but not straighten it. I also didn't bother to get my roots--believe me when I say that I have some new growth. I'll be 8 weeks post on Thursday).

Lo and behold, my wacktastic flatiron job revealed that my hair is now touching BSL! For the record, it took me 9 months just to touch BSL coming from APL. I'm super excited and I can't wait to see what my hair will look like when I decide to straighten it for real (probably around November or December). Also, let this prove that my line of thinking was correct: my hair likes to be left alone. Yeah, bunning it was cool and the low manipulation styles were great. However, I'm learning that if I braid my hair up and leave it alone, it pretty much does its thing.


Anyway, without further ado, my hair. :)



**Side note: please forgive me and my Miss Celie braids. Like I said, this particular length check was random and haphazard....and I'm still wigging it up so...yeah**




:hits celebratory dougie: I'm so excited y'all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment