Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Underwear Issue: Models In Calvin Klein Underwear (Including Yours Truly, Me!)


YUP... It's me, the blogger of THE ONLY JAIDEN, and this is the UNDERWEAR ISSUE!! Most people aren't very comfortable posting pictures like this (PROFESSIONAL AND/OR RESPECTABLE PICS, NOT SLEAZY PICS), so I thought I'd do something bold, and this is something most bloggers don't do, but let me lead the way :-)

I do aspire to be an underwear/swimsuit model regardless of what people may say (especially in church because I have to do ME). I also have aspirations of fashion and runway modeling (of course).

I want you to check out some great pictures of models in their underwear. Not trying to do anything R-RATED...just something different, out-the-box.


Mehcad Brooks


Zoe Saldana


Kellan Lutz


...All I've got to say is if you got it... you might as well.... *fill in the blank* :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment