Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NOTD: NYX Pistachio and Under The Moon






I am in LOVE with this nail polish combo. These two polishes go perfectly together. 
Pistachio is a light aqua and Under The Moon is a blue base with multi-colored glitter.

The formula is very creamy, not streaky at all, and dries fairly quickly. The glitter polish takes longer to dry. Very opaque as well. 1-2 coats of Pistachio would do to the trick, but I applied 4 because I wanted this color to look bolder. On my ring finger, I applied 2 coats of Pistachio and about 3 layers of Under The Moon so that the glitter would cover the whole nail and not be splotchy.

NYX Nail Polishes retail for $1.99 at cherryculture.com, which is a steal for the quality. These were the first NYX nail polishes I've ever owned, but I am definitely impressed with the colors I got and will be buying more in the future.  

Have any of you ever tried NYX nail polishes? Let me know what your favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment