Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Kelly Rowland Admits She Almost Had a Kim Kardashian Marriage


*Singer Kelly Rowland is a good friend of Kim Kardashian. She recently commented that she was once in a situation like her friend, almost marrying a man who wasn’t the one for her.


“I wanted that wedding. I wanted to be married,”


said the 30-year-old singer in a recent Daily Mail interview.

Rowland was engaged to former Dallas Cowboy Roy Williams who broke off the engagement the same week

the singer appeared on a magazine cover in a wedding dress. Harsh.

Williams admitted publically that the two didn’t know each other well enough to move forward with a marriage, so he called it off.

“I wanted to have kids. At that time I was crazily talking about wanting five,” she said.

“You can just make wrong decisions in life. That was all part of growing up. I just think it’s important to trust your gut."

I did a lot of soul-searching afterwards, and I want to be married, so dating is part of that process.”

Kelly Rowland Admits She Almost Had a Kim Kardashian Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment