Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ledisi's 'Pieces of Me' Tour Sells Out,


Ledisi Four-time Grammy-nominated soul singer Ledisi is back on the road in support of her fifth studio album, ‘Pieces of Me.’ She will be embarking on first ever headlining tour -- “The Pieces Of Me” 2011 tour – with supporting act Timothy Bloom.

Having already sold out in Washington, D.C., Philadelphia and New York City, Ledisi will kick off the 20-city tour off tonight in Charlotte, NC and make her way throughout North America to Dallas, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Columbus. The tour will wrap up on November 23rd in Baltimore, Maryland.

“This is the most exciting time of my career! To be able to share my music with people who helped me become who I am today is the best feeling in the world,” says Ledisi. “I’m grateful to my fans and have been working so hard to make this tour unforgettable and putting my heart and soul into my performances. People will definitely see many different pieces of me,” she laughs.

Fans will be treated to a riveting live show, filled with high energy and Ledisi’s resounding vocals on the tour. She will perform fan favorites such as “Alright,” “Higher Than This,” and “Goin’ Thru Changes,” as well as new classics off of her latest album including “Stay Together” and title track “Pieces of Me.”

Her album ‘Pieces of Me’ is the highest charting album of her career, debuting in the Top 10 on the Billboard Top 200 chart and as the number one R&B Album on iTunes. Most recently, Ledisi was also nominated for the Centric Award at the 2011 Soul Train Awards.

Ledisi's 'Pieces of Me' Tour Sells Out,

No comments:

Post a Comment