Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Queen Latifah to adopt children

Queen Latifah has revealed that she would like to become a mother and has plans to adopt a child.

The 41-year-old rapper has been hesitant to talk about her private life for years,

and rumours have particularly surrounded her personal life.

Now, Latifah reveals that she wants to become a mother and has plans to adopt.

"I'm definitely going to adopt or have a child,"

Latifah told More magazine. "I've wanted to adopt since I was 17 or 18 years old."

Latifah also candidly spoke on the death of her brother who died at the age of 24 following a motorcycle accident.

"I think the most important thing I've learned is to not stop living," she said. "I know for a fact that my brother would not want me to stay right there, stuck in that misery."

No comments:

Post a Comment