Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Beyonce says She’ll have Kids by 40

Beyonce says She’ll have Kids by 40

*All these years the world has watched Beyonce grow up and get married, fans are wondering when and if she’ll have kids.
The singer shared with Access Hollywood that she would like to have kids before she reaches the golden age of 40.
“Before I hit the age of 40, I’d love to have some children. I would love to direct, continue to learn videos and maybe by then a film, short film or documentary. I love documentaries. I just hope that I’m happy and into my children, well adjusted and still making music if that makes me happy at that time.”
The twenty nine year-old Grammy winner also talked about shooting the video “Best Thing I Never Had.” In the video, she walks down the isle to marry some guy. She said it was a little strange having to replace her husband for the shoot.
“It was a little strange and when I walked down the aisle I was like ‘This is kind of creepy. It’s some other man standing here.’ It was really beautiful and people were all really excited like it was really my wedding. My mother was even like “Aww.” I’m like “Mom, it’s a video this is not my dress, this is not the real wedding but I think it’s just one of those moments that every woman kind of fantasizes and relives.”

No comments:

Post a Comment