Sunday, July 10, 2011

This Is What Happens When......









.....I have nothing but time on my hands.

Yesterday I had decided to do absolutely nothing. I was gonna lounge around my apartment and like it. Yep that's what I was gonna do. I was doing great on achieving nothing until I went on YouTube and looked up videos for mini twists. That was the wrong move. They looked so cute and low maintenance that I wanted to give them a try. I figured that I have enough texture left in my hair to make twists that actually stay twisted and decided to test that hypothesis. Lo and behold...I actually can do mini twists!! A little over 3 hours later (many thanks to 'Clueless', 'The Wedding Planner', and Keeping Up w/ the Kardashians for keeping me entertained), my twists were complete and I was putting flexirods on the ends of the twists to get them to curl at the end.

I didn't use a lot of product for the twists, just some Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl and Style Milk and some EcoStyler Gel (the green one). I plan on keeping these in for a week or two since they took so daggone long to complete.

Well....what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment