Monday, July 25, 2011

BSL Is Gonna Tick Me Off I See.....

Happy Monday lovelies!!

I just wanted to stop by with a super quick post. Sometime last week, I had a strong urge to do a length check. I mean I've been protective/low manipulation styling for so long and I've had to make some progress right? :slanty face:


Well I did the length check and I've learned one very important thing. This little tidbit is something that I must carry with me throughout my hair life. You ready to hear what it is? Here it goes:

ALL OF THE HAIR ON YOUR HEAD DOES NOT GROW AT THE SAME RATE!!


...that was me yelling at myself, by the way.

As per usual, some of my hair is touching BSL while other parts are inching ever closer. Ugh. I mean I'm glad my hair is doing well...I guess but I would just prefer it if my hair could just sync up for this length goal.

Either way, I'm expecting to hit BSL by early Fall (September/October).

Check it out!

* Oh before you check it out: just note that my hair is not breaking off, it just grows out jankily until all of my hair is about the same length *

No comments:

Post a Comment