Friday, July 22, 2011

Review: The Body Shop Body Butter Duo

Hi Vixens,
The last time I visited Kuala Lumpur, I had a chance to buy this new body butter duo, I was so excited to see this because I love The Body Shop body butters so much! and I believe when I make this post, the body butter duo is still not available in my country, Indonesia. The fact that I got it for 30% off just make me much happier. Who doesn’t love it when The Body Shop has discount?
Ok, so this body butter contains two separate formulas, one side contains lighter cream for normal skin areas like your hand and leg, the other side provides thicker cream for dry skin areas like your elbow and heel. Personally I’ve been using the lighter cream for day and the richer cream for night. You get the idea, day cream and night cream :D
Available in four scents, this product contains shea butter, cocoa butter, nut oil, and beeswax. I chose the vanilla scent because it is soooo yummy! Perfect pair for the Vanilla eau de toilette. The normal butter feels slightly oily when I put it on my skin, but after a few minutes this cream absorbs to my skin and leaves a beautiful sheen. The butter for the dry skin is denser and thick, ideal for my cracked heel and all over body at night time before sleep. The scent itself really do last on me for about 2-3 hours before it fades, however if you living in hot, humid, and tropical area like me, you will find the butter for dry skin is far too greasy for day use and sweet vanilla scent can be overwhelming.
I'm going to layer the butter with this perfume! the vanilla perfume on the left is very old! I have it since I was about 15 years old! the vanilla on the right is the newest one, TBS Malaysia brings back vanilla to their collection! Hooraayy!

PS: You can see my Kuala Lumpur beauty haul in here


 http://vixenlady.blogspot.com/2011/07/me-and-martinas-beauty-haul-from.html


Edit:
Finally, now Body Butter Duo available in all The Body Shop stores all over Indonesia. I'm so happy. So I restock the vanilla one because it is my favorite and I try the floral acai, it smells so pretty, fresh and feminine. I can't wait to try the macadamia and sweet pea scent.


Overall I really love this body butter, I will continue to repurchase these things and recommend it to everyone. 





English is my second language, so excuse my grammar. Don’t hesitate to correct my grammar. Comment, send me an e-mail, or tweet me @melisaberry

No comments:

Post a Comment